Backend Senior Software Engineer
- Empresa SocialBro.com
- Localidad Córdoba
SocialBro is growing really fast and in order to grow even more quickly, we need people with experience, talent and motivation. People who are looking for new challenges. SocialBro is an advanced solution for the management and analysis of Twitter communities with more than 100K users after 1 year of public beta and offices in London and Córdoba (Spain). We are a young and passionate team who enjoy what we do and who want to bring to Córdoba the work and productivity concept of Silicon Valley. For those who don’t know Córdoba it is a lovely city, full of history, with great weather, relatively cheap to live here and where you can find fun and also relax. You can see more info about Córdoba in Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C%C3%B3rdoba,_Andalusia
SocialBro is seeking engineers to help build and grow our next generation storage infrastructure. Work with technologies such as MongoDB, MySQL and Redis.
SocialBro’s infrastructure stores hundreds of millions of users data which must be queried by innumerable combinations of search and filter criteria. Our users expect a fast response.
- Join a young, multicultural and passionate team who enjoy what we do.
- 36K-40K is a great salary for a relatively cheap to live city like Córdoba.
- We have a great workspace, with a big ping-pong table ;-)
- Passionate about large scale infrastructure and technologies.
- Experience administering distributed systems in a production environment.
- Experience benchmarking and evaluating hardware and software.
- Experience building large-scale server applications, distributed systems, threading models, and server architectures.
- Experience with AWS.
- Good understanding of computer system performance analysis and optimization.
- Experience of building scalable and fault tolerant distributed systems.
- Solid understanding of web infrastructure, web protocols, databases.
- Expertise in Node.js, MongoDB, MySQL and Redis.
- 5+ years experience of real world software engineering.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize projects, and communicate progress and expected milestones
- Github profile or link to open source work
- Active Twitter user
- Adequate communication skills in English
- Good ping-pong player
- No Justin Bieber followers please, unless you are a 10 in all the above.
3 a 5 años
Adequate communication skills in English
Tipo de contrato: Indefinido