Web Apps/Mobile Designer
- Empresa SocialBro.com
- Localidad Córdoba
SocialBro is growing really fast and in order to grow even more quickly, we need people with experience, talent and motivation. People who are looking for new challenges. SocialBro is an advanced solution for the management and analysis of Twitter communities with more than 100K users after 1 year of public beta and offices in London and Córdoba (Spain). We are a young and passionate team who enjoy what we do and who want to bring to Córdoba the work and productivity concept of Silicon Valley. For those who don’t know Córdoba it is a lovely city, full of history, with great weather, relatively cheap to live here and where you can find fun and also relax. You can see more info about Córdoba in Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C%C3%B3rdoba,_Andalusia
We are looking for a designer with fresh ideas and a follower of the latest trends in Web apps and mobile Design. We are looking for someone who lives on the Web, with experience in all kinds of web apps and passion for social networks, especially Twitter.
You will work with Product, and Engineering teams to create beautiful interfaces that facilitate users tasks in a satisfying way. You will conceptualize and design original ideas that bring simplicity and ease of use to complex design issues of a analytics and management interfaces.
- Translate requirements into concepts and elegant user experience design
- Create interaction models, user task flows, screen designs, and UI details that promote ease of use and optimize the user experience
- Work with front-end engineers to bridge the Product Engineering team on workflow and code sharing where applicable
Visualize complex sets of data in ways that are easy to comprehend
- Join a young, multicultural and passionate team who enjoy what we do.
- 36K-40K is a great salary for a relatively cheap to live city like Córdoba.
- We have a great workspace, with a big ping-pong table ;-)
- Extensive experience designing consumer and/or commercial web application interfaces
- Proven track record and a passion for designing compelling, user experiences
- Strong visual design skills, including an eye for good typography, composition, and use of color
- Expertise in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Keynote, and PowerPoint
- Ability to prototype your work in HTML/CSS/JS
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize projects, and communicate progress and expected milestones
- Experience in social/mobile app design
- Active Twitter user
- Adequate communication skills in English
- Good ping-pong player
- No Justin Bieber followers please, unless you are a 10 in all the above.
1 a 3 años
Adequate communication skills in English
Tipo de contrato: Indefinido