- Empresa LUMATA
- Localidad Madrid
At Lumata, 500 professionals operate across 6 continents bringing over 10 years of experience in helping companies tap into mobile marketing opportunities and explore new ways to engage with customers on the move. Our vision is to create the most meaningful interactions between operators, OEMS, brands and their consumers over the world’s most prevalent digital channel – mobile
Lumata is looking for a QA Team Lead, ready to join an enthusiastic, cross-functional team. You’ll work in a startup-like environment, with a chance to shape testing strategy and automation practices for an innovative social product, built for a global audience.
We offer you a responsible position in a young and globally successful company with an interesting and diversified scope of duties. In an exciting industry you will work with highly professional colleagues, an international compnay culture that is also a lot of fun.
• A detail-oriented QA professional who takes pride in helping to create great software.
• A desire to work in a fast-paced, startup-like environment.
• Clear experience with test automation, especially for APIs.
• Experience in a leadership capacity, with demonstrated ability to influence decisions and coach junior members.
• An excellent understanding of APIs and API testing; this is a highly technical, back-end product. Experience with SOAPUI or similar tools a plus.
• Basic programming skills. You should be able to write scripts, review unit tests and be able to read and understand code if needed.
• A hands-on working style.
• Experience working in Scrum or other agile methodology. You should have a clear idea how agile testing differs from waterfall QA.
• Enthusiastic, driven, and motivated by constant improvement.
• Experience in a role where you interacted with Business and/or external customers is a big plus.
• Experience and desire to work closely with developers, architects and system engineers.
• Experience in automated testing of mobile and web applications is a plus.
• Experience testing social networking products—especially and understanding of how Facebook & Twitter APIs work—is highly valued.
• Strong verbal and written English is required.
We expect you to be :
• Leading and mentoring a team of 4-5 QA testers.
• Shaping an automated testing strategy. Recommending tools and helping to mature processes.
• Working as a member of a cross-functional team (Java Developers, Testers, Architects, Systems Engineers and Product team) to build a high-quality product.
• Designing test cases, both automated and manual.
• Coordinating regression testing with the QA team.
• Creating, reviewing and maintaining a robust suite of automated tests.
• Working with members of the Product team, to improve product requirements and suggest enhancements.
3 a 5 años
English is a must
Tipo de contrato: Indefinido