Service Manager – Jr Biz Dev
- Empresa LUMATA
- Localidad Madrid
At Lumata, 500 professionals operate across 6 continents bringing over 10 years of experience in helping companies tap into mobile marketing opportunities and explore new ways to engage with customers on the move. Our vision is to create the most meaningful interactions between operators, OEMS, brands and their consumers over the world’s most prevalent digital channel – mobile
We are looking to recruit someone who is willing to start a proffesional career in sales and business oriented activities in Spain, using tech and business skills to rapidly improve the mobile marketing and advertising business.
The person should have a tech backgroud and a clear orientation to mobile marketing. The person will be required graphic design skills as well as a clear understanding of user experience on mobile webs and apps.
The candidate should display excellent communication and networking skills while working closely with the Lumata technical, operational and client servicing teams on pre-sales and after-sales activities.
Depending on the capability and potential of the candidate, we would pay a fix salary with a negotiable bonus structure on top in line with industry standards
The kind of contract will depend on the needs and skills of the candidate being possible an internship or contract.
• Advenced user of SQL.
• Advanced user of HTML.
• Advanced user of Photshop or similar.
• Advanced user of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Windows.
• Good knowledge of Internet scheme.
• Comfortable with fast-moving, entrepreneurial organisation.
• Flexible, Motivated, self-starter.
• Bachelor’s degree level or equivalent (e.g. engeneering, computer science...)
• Innovation skills identifiying potential opportunities or process improvements.
• English (high level - advanced level).
• Should display strong team playing abilities. We are looking for versatile individuals who can grow with the company.
Ideal Candidate background
No experience is required. Nevertheless, a CRM, developer background or grapich designer experience would be valuable.
English is a must
Tipo de contrato: Indefinido